Opt Out clause:
You can opt out of our marketing emails by either clicking on the Opt Out hypertext at the bottom of every marketing email or you can send us an email at [email protected] with the subject “OPT OUT”. Once you Opt Out you will only receive your order receipt and order status emails.
We gather information in two ways:
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. This information may include personal information, such as your name, phone number, email address, state and zip code. We collect this information to respond to requests from users, customize our features for individual visitors who are HEAR-BETTER.COM customers and to notify customers about updates to our site and products or services. WE WILL NEVER SELL or GIVE AWAY this information.
- Automatically Collected Information as you navigate the Website. This information includes usage details, IP addresses and information collected through tracking technologies such as cookies. Information HEAR-BETTER.COM gathers through aggregated tracking is used to help us determine which areas of our sites users like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well a page performs overall. We collect this information in order to determine how to create the best experience for our users. We may track search terms entered in our Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users, but this tracking is never associated with an individual.
Personal Information Use:
HEAR-BETTER.COM protects the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use with. We disclose your information to no third party for marketing! We may only use third party contractors to help us operate our business and the sites or administer activities on our behalf, and may share your personal information with these contractors for system testing only.
We use your information solely to fulfill orders, transact a purchase, and help us improve our website and product offering to you.
Our Website allows you to communicate with us using an online form and email. If your communication requests a response from us, we may send you a response via e-mail. The e-mail response or confirmation may include your personal information, including your name, address, etc. We cannot guarantee that our e-mails to you will be secure from unauthorized interception. For this reason we ask you to never share financial or sensitive information this way.
Correcting your information:
You may call, email or mail us if you wish to view, edit, or delete your personal information from our database, and we will use reasonable efforts to accomplish your request. You may also contact us if you believe that inaccurate or inappropriate information has been obtained.
Your California privacy rights:
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits our visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes. WE NEVER disclose personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
California law requires us to let you know how we respond to web browser “Do Not Track” signals. Our Website does not currently support “Do Not Track” codes. That is, HEAR-BETTER.COM does not currently respond to or take any action with regard to “Do Not Track” requests. Please note all tracking is used to help customers on our website only.
Following Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
As you go through our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- The Website may use "cookies".
The information presented HEAR-BETTER.COM is not medical advice and should not be relied upon as such. If you have/suspect a hearing issue, we strongly recommend you to consult physician or hearing professional.