HOW THE COVERAGE WORKS:
- Reimbursements: Often times, reimbursing you the full cost of the aid is faster and more cost-effective. We will provide you with a pre-paid shipping label to return the broken aid. We generally pay claims within 3-5 business days of item receipt.
- Replacement: If we decide to replace your aid we will send you a replacement of equal or better quality and features. We will provide you with a pre-paid shipping label to return the broken aid. We generally ship a replacement within 3-5 business days of receipt.
- For items still covered by a manufacturer warranty at the time of claim: First, we will help you file a claim with your manufacturer.
- If the manufacturer replaces or repairs your item, your Hear-Better.com coverage will cover the cost charged by the manufacturer.
- If the manufacturer refuses to honor their warranty we will still cover you.
- If we decide to repair, here's how the coverage works:
- We will provide you with a pre-paid shipping label to return the broken aid. Once you've shipped your item to our service center, we will repair it within 3-5 days and then ship it back to you at no cost to you.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Accidental damage: We don't cover items that are accidentally damaged - such as water damage, dropped devices, and miss used devices.
- Accessories and Consumer replaceable parts: We don't cover accessories and parts that are meant to be replaced by the consumer, such as batteries, tubes, and ear buds.
VALUE OF YOUR COVERAGEThe total value of your warranty is in most cases equal to the purchase price of your item. For every valid claim filed against your item for which we provide repair services, the total value of your coverage is reduced by the cost of the repair services rendered. In the event a valid claim is filed with us and repair costs are estimated to exceed the current value of your warranty - the balance of your warranty value will be offered instead.
- HOW TO GET SERVICE: Simply log into www.Hear-Better.com, go to contact us and send us a message describing the reason for the claim, and its specific issue. You will be contacted shortly after you submit your claim with instructions on how to proceed next.
DEDUCTIBLE:. No deductibles.
REFUND POLICY: We will provide you with a full refund if you cancel your Service Agreement 30 days from purchase of the extended warranty. If you choose to cancel your extended warranty after this period, we will pro-rate your refund based on how much time has passed. You can also transfer your Service Agreement at any time at no cost.
|Hearing Aid Type||Warranty|