Hear-Better.Com Digital Hearing Aids Frequently Asked Questions
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with your hearing aid, you have 60 days from the date of purchase to return it. The reason for this long trial period is that medical studies have shown that it takes approximately 3-4 weeks for someone to get used to the sounds of new hearing aids (even ones costing thousands of dollars!). If after trying them for 21 days you don't feel that your hearing aid are the best value in hearing aids, you may return them. You will receive a FULL REFUND of the purchase price. Return requests prior to trying the hearing aids for 21 days will incur a ten percent restocking fee.
You will need a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning any products.
Phone (Toll Free): 833-432-7238( 833 HEAR BET) (Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm Eastern Time), or
What is the warranty on your hearing aids?
Our Hearing Aids are covered against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the day you receive your order (after one year we fix most issues at no cost to you) just pay for the round trip shipping.
If at our examination it is determined that the unit failed to work due to parts, materials, or workmanship we will repair or replace it. Protect your hearing aid from ALL types of unexpected or accidental damage with our Extended Warranty(can be added during checkout).
Why are our prices on digital hearing aids so low?
Our prices are so low because:
- We buy new, first quality hearing aids directly from the manufactures.
- We have a small warehouse near Philadelphia, we do not have the overhead cost like most hearing aid sellers and fitters.
- We keep our profit margins low so we can sell more hearing aids.
- Because we cannot actually evaluate your hearing loss and know for sure how our hearing aids will work for you, we offer our customers a 60 day no-questions-asked full refund return policy.
- All packages are ship within 24 hours via USP, insuring your order arrives as quickly as possibly. Tracking numbers will be sent allowing customers to track the progress of their order (if you do not receive your tracking number check your SPAM / Junk Mail Box).
- We are Better Business Bureau accreditation to assure our customers that we are a reputable company that sells quality products and follows the BBB code of ethics.
How long should my batteries last in my hearing aid(s)?
Battery life depends on, the hearing aid, battery type (Zinc-Air v Alkaline), amount of use each day, trimmers settings, and volume setting.
The battery life can have a wide range from a few days to a couple weeks.
Generally our hearing aids that have in ear speakers use batteries a little faster.
For longest battery life we recommend that you:
- Make sure your hearing aid is off when they are not in use.
- Use Zinc-Air batteries (Zinc-Air batteries last the longest however, once activated (the tab covering is removed) they must be used and not stored).
Can you adjust our hearing aid?
Currently, all our hearing aids are self-adjustable except our Phonak hearing aids that come with free adjustments for life.
Can our hearing aid work with glasses?
Our hearing aids work fine with glasses. The behind the ear hearing aids work best if you put your glasses closer to your head and the hearing aid closer to your ear.
We have additional information about hearing aids at our BLOG:
HBC is a 4 Health, Inc. Company