6 Size 675 Zinc Air High Performance Hearing Aid Batteries
- Short Description:
Power One batteries are always at the top of their industry for technological and quality.
MADE IN GERMANY
675 HEARING AID BATTERIES FIT: Siemens Lotus RUN SP, FUN SP, 12SP, 23SP, and Dr.
- Battery Size:
- Hearing Aid:
- Hearing Aid Type:
- In Depth:
- 6 Size A675 Zinc Air High Performance Hearing Aids Batteries Hear What You are Missing – Hear-Better.Com digital hearing aids
- Hearing Loss:
- Moderate to Severe
High Performance Hearing Aid Batteries
Perfect for the Siemens Lotus 12SP, 23SP, Select, Old Elite (purchased before 5/1/14).
Eunicell batteries are always at the top of their industry for technological and quality.
Eunicell stresses quality! Their motto is "QUALITY IS LIFE", they have a talented R&D team and many innovative employees.
6 Size A675 Zinc Air High Performance Hearing Aids Batteries for sale
FAST SHIPPING: We ship Monday through Saturday. All orders placed before 9AM ET will be shipped that day. Orders after 9 AM ET will ship the next day.
Hear-Better.Com promises to ship promptly and in the manner specified by its customers.
We do everything possible to get you order to your as quickly as possible but we cannot control delays caused by our shippers.
USPS Express mail is overnight delivery to most, but not all locations (See USPS.Com for details). USPS guarantees delivery by certain time and should be contacted for a refund should they fail to deliver on this guaranteed.
Should Hear-Better.Com fail to ship in the manner requested, we will refund your full shipping.
Returns Terms and Conditions
Returns must be in new, resalable contain with all of the original packaging and accessories.
- Hearing aids returns for credit are accepted within 60 days of purchase only. They must be received within 60 days of purchase date.
- Your name and address must be written on your return so we can find you and issue you a full refund.
- Shipping, Handling, Accessories or supplies are NOT returnable.
- $35 Bank Charge (what our bank charges us) fee applied to bounced checks and alike.
- Returns must be in original packaging and must be undamaged, abused and in the same condition (ordinary wear and tear excluded) as when purchased . All parts of the aid must be returned including but not limited to: original packaging, the hearing aid, tubes, ear tips, trimmers tool, batteries, and manual. Damaged hearing aids including hearing aids exposed to water will not be accepted as returns. We recommend insuring and tracking your returns, as we cannot be responsible for lost or damaged shipments.
- Credits are usually issued within five business days of receipt of the returned merchandise, but could take up to seven days. It can take a full billing cycle for that credit to appear on your credit card statement. These times may vary as we do not know how long your bank will take to post the credit to your account. Information on credits and returns being received and processed is available by a e-mail request to support@Hear-Better.com .
- Some ruthless hearing aid clinics will make you pay up to three hundred dollars just to return a hearing aid. Not at Hear-Better.com! We do encourage you to let us know of any concerns you have with your aids before sending them back. It may be something as simple as cleaning the wax from them, adjusting the volume, etc.
- Expedited Shipping and international shipping charges will not be refunded. Only the hearing aid(s) cost will be refunded on Expedited Shipping and international orders.
- Abused hearing aids, including exposure to water, are not returnable. All malfunctioning hearing aids will be evaluated by our techs.
- Accessories (extra batteries, extra tubes, extra ear tips, trimmers kit…) are not returnable.
- Hearing aids must be clean and in the same condition as you received.
- All accessories (tubes, tips, trimmers tool, side tag(s)) originally included in the case/box, the case/box, and instructions must be returned in original clean condition.
- Returns received on non-business days (US federal government holidays) will be credited as received on the first business day after receipt.
- Hearing aids going unclaimed for 60 days will be donated to charity.
- Returned affiliate transaction purchases that have not in good faith been used and are only trying to profit from the order will be charged twice the current affiliate fee and will be responsible for outgoing and return shipping. The management of Hear-Better.Com will be the sole party making this determination.
- Hearing aid(s) must not show signs of wear.
No refunds will be issued if the above conditions are not met.
Returning a product that is not in resalable condition risks forfeiture of product.
60 Day Return Period
Hear-Better.com stands by its hearing aids and we know how important it is to get used to wearing hearing aids before making your final decision. That is why we give you 60 days to return your hearing aid (return period starts the date of purchase and ends the date we receive your returned hearing aid). Read on for full details.
New Sounds Take Time to Get Reacquainted With
You will begin to hear sounds you have not heard in a long time when you start wearing hearing aids. Chances are, that you didn't lose your hearing overnight. It most likely developed gradually, over a long period of time. Now that you are wearing hearing aids, it will most certainly take time to become reacquainted with the wonderful world of sound. Keep in mind that there are also harsh noises to which you have grown unaccustomed. Perhaps you had no idea that your refrigerator was making that horrible squealing noise! Soon, you will become once again accustomed to the sounds you've been missing.
Allow Time to Break in Your New Hearing Aids
Just like a new pair of shoes, your hearing aids need to be broken in. Also, your ear needs a chance to get used to having a new partner. You should wear your new hearing aids for short periods of time in the beginning. There may be a slight tenderness in your ear, or days when you feel overwhelmed with the new sounds that you are hearing. This is perfectly normal and should end as you become more accustomed to wearing your new hearing aids. The key is to remove your hearing aid for a while when you become uncomfortable.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with your hearing aid, you have 60 days from the date of purchase to return it. The reason for this long trial period is that medical studies have shown that it takes approximately 3-4 weeks for someone to get used to the sounds of new hearing aids (even ones costing thousands of dollars!). If after trying them for 21 days you don't feel that your hearing aid are the best value in hearing aids, you may return them. You will receive a FULL REFUND of the purchase price. Return requests prior to trying the hearing aids for 21 days of USPS tracking delivered date may incur a ten percent restocking fee. Refused shipments may incur a twenty percent restocking fee.
You will need a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning any products.
Phone (Toll Free): 833-432-7238( 833 HEAR BET) (Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm Eastern Time), or
We are sorry to hear our hearing aid is not right for you.
Hearing aids must be returned to us (in our possession) within 60 days from the date of purchase.
Please return it in the same condition as received to:
174 Hillside Circle
Lincoln University, PA
FAX 833-432-7238( 833 HEAR BET)
We suggest you insure and track it. Please include your name
and address on or in the package.
We usually issue refunds within 5 business days of receipt.
Returns must be in new, clean, and resalable contain with all of the original packaging and accessories.
Returning a product that is not in resalable condition risks forfeiture of product.
The information presented HEAR-BETTER.COM is not medical advice and should not be relied upon as such. If you have/suspect a hearing issue, we strongly recommend you to consult physician or hearing professional.
All our hearing aids are manufactured as hearing aids for the purpose of helping you hear better.
However, in the United States the FDA requires "Hearing Aids" to have a serial number and the manufacture to be registered with the FDA.
If not, they are considered "Sound Amplifiers".
Siemens, Phonak, and New Sound are registered with the FDA and contain a serial number.
Customer agrees that courts and laws of Chester County, PA will be the controlling and only Court/law for all legal actions.
Repairs for life:
Repairs for life are basic repairs only. Customer pays shipping both ways. Abuse and miss used hearing aids are not eligible.
Repairs that are made without opening unit. Parts may not be included. Customer pays shipping.
06242016HBC a Four Health, Inc. Company